viernes, 23 de septiembre de 2011

On Homework and schoolwork.

I've come to realize 2 things:
1.- I hate homework, especially when I don't understand what that homework is about.
2.- When I'm worried about my job, I can't do my homework properly. Viceversa.

Now, assuming I got through point 2, the part where I don't understand the homework makes it all the more frustrating and angeriffic. And I never get through point 1 without help, so that's a problem.

 I wish the work in class were, in general, more understandable. Once again, one can't assume the students know. One makes sure they know, and then one works on that knowledge one gave them (Oh, Asimov, I love Andrew's way of speaking).

That's about it with this weeks rant.
...

Oh, you lazy bums, check out videos from Stephen Fry. They'll be illuminating in the matter of syntax and grammar. And above all, in the matter of general english lingo.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario